Shenzhen Zastone Technology Co., Limited
Address： Room1-402 HuaKang Building #1 ZhenXing Road Futian District Shenzhen Guangdong China
Tel：86-0755-61391113 ; 86-0755-83219800
Question: how far radio call?
Routine radio call from open areas up to 8-10 km, 3-5 km up to the general urban area, there are tall buildings or mountains in the case of blocking, the call will be relatively short distance. When radio call network support distances up to several tens of kilometers. Network is to use a repeater (also called base station or repeater), automatically receive the signal from the radio transmitter, and its zoom and forward. Radio communication network can expand coverage, extended distance calls, open to up to 10-20 km (hand-held radio), or 30-50 km (car radio), the building can cover the basement, underground parking with, fire exits and other serious shielding , usually called the dead area.
Question: What factors affect the distance walkie-talkie call and effectiveness?
1 System parameters:
1) the transmitter output power is stronger, the greater the coverage of the transmitted signal, the farther distance communication.However, transmission power can not be too large, transmission power is too large, not only power, influence amplifier component life, and strong interference, influence others call quality and may have radioactive contamination. National radio regulatory organ of communication devices transmit power are clearly defined.
2) communication equipment to receive the higher the sensitivity, communication from the more distant.
3) the antenna gain in the antenna and matches the machine, typically, the antenna height increases, enhancing the ability to receive or transmit. Handheld walkie-talkie antenna used is generally spiral antenna, its bandwidth and gain than other types of antennas to be smaller, more vulnerable to human impact.
2 Environmental factors: Environmental factors are paths, trees density, environmental
electromagnetic interference, buildings, weather conditions and terrain differences and so on. These factors and other parameters directly affect the signal field strength and coverage.
3 Other factors:
1) battery, when battery power is low, call quality will deteriorate. Serious, there will be noise, thereby affecting the normal call.
2) antenna matching, and machine-frequency band antenna is inconsistent, the antenna impedance mismatch, will seriously affect the distance calls. For users, the switch to the antenna should pay attention to tighten the antenna, the other can not just use the non-manufacturers with the antenna, can not use the machine does not meet the frequency of the antenna.
Question: Will there be use of radio radiation?
Radio designed to meet the Ministry of Information Industry  No. 869 document-related provisions, will not harm the human body, and not close to the body when using the radio call, but the body 5-7 cm from the call.
Question: Can intercom call?
In a network of support conditions, radio can be used to call. However, if only between the conventional single call, the function call can not be achieved.
Question: Why use radio frequency restrictions?
To ensure that the vast majority of users call interference and rational use of frequency resources, the state radio station on frequency of use of the management committee has been divided to provide different industries use the appropriate frequency range. Users to buy radio time, to the local management committee to apply radio frequency.
Question: walkie-talkie antenna Caution?
1 can only use the original or approved HYT antenna. Unauthorized antennas, modified or added accessories antenna may damage the radio or in breach of the Radio Authority's requirements;
2 in use, do not hand pick the antenna;
3. Walkie-talkie antenna can not twist, or power in the launch tube is easy to burn;
4 Do not use a damaged antenna. In the launch, if the damaged antenna contacts skin, may cause your minor burns.
Question: Radio Battery Caution?
Answer: 1. HYT original or approved by the battery;
2 If the metal conductor, such as jewelry, keys or touch cells exposed bead electrode to practice, all batteries can cause damage or personal injury. Careful treatment has been fully charged battery, particularly when it into a pocket, wallet or other metal container, need special attention;
3 charge should be 5 to 40 degrees environment. If you exceed this temperature range, battery life be affected, while the rated capacity may be fully satisfied. Problem: When using the radio voice of the other party to receive intermittent small or voice?
Answer: Check the radio transmitter at the MIC hole is blocked (No, please send repair station maintenance).
Question: How to maintain the radio?
1 radio long-term use, according to health, control knobs and cabinet is easy to get dirty, remove the control knob from the radio, and neutral detergent (do not use corrosive chemicals) and a damp cloth to clean the cabinet. Use such as detergents, alcohol, spray or oil can cause chemical agents such as walkie-talkie surface and shell damage;
2. Gently walkie-talkie, not hand-held mobile radio antennas;
3. Earphone and other accessories when not in use, close the dust cover (if equipped).
Question:What the process of using radio safety precautions?
Answer: 1 in the car with airbags, airbag deployment should not be on the radio range may be involved. If the radio is in the airbag deployment may involve the regional context, once the balloon rapidly, radio may be a great impact with the vehicle injured person;
2 in the potentially explosive atmosphere or where, unless a special certification through the walkie-talkie type radio explosion, or radio must be turned off. In the potentially explosive atmosphere, the spark could cause an explosion or fire;
3 Do not potentially explosive atmosphere to replace the battery or the battery. Installation and removal of the battery may cause contact spark and cause an explosion;
4. Detonators near the blasting area and the region before it can close the radio in order to avoid possible explosion.
Question: U and V segment radio segment What's the difference?
Answer: U / V represent the sets of radio frequency range, U-band frequency range is usually between 400-470MHz; V-band frequency range is usually between 136-174MHz.
Question: U / V segment from the walkie-talkie call Which is better?
Answer: distance calls and walkie-talkies used by the environment. U / V segment of the electromagnetic wave length is not the same machine, transmission losses are not the same, more due to the building inside the city, using the U section of radio is relatively good; if the environment is open, such as marine, wilderness, etc., V segment is relatively radio better